Agency and Other Non-Profit Relationships
“We couldn’t do what we do without Birch.” ~Helene W., Crossroads Food Bank
Birch Community Services partners with over 70 nonprofits, churches, and other agencies who are serving those in need in the Northwest. These agencies include homeless shelters, food pantries, domestic violence shelters, and substance abuse centers. Some of these agencies serve clientele as far away as the Oregon coast and the Cascades mountain town of Welches. These agencies regularly serve up to 15,000 individuals with the food BCS provides.
Agencies pay a service fee of $125 and shop once a week, receiving 2,000-10,000 lbs of food and clothing each week. Due to the nature of our donations, BCS is unable to take specific orders from agencies but there will always be a wide variety of items available.
Birch also has reciprocal partnerships with agencies, where we both give and receive products to other nonprofits to work together to maximize our reach and variety we all offer our clientele.
Service Fee Payment
BCS policy only allows the use of debit cards for online payment. We also accept in-person check payments, or you may mail check payments in. We are currently not accepting cash.
If you have any questions about payments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the payment page, you may login to your PayPal account to complete the transaction. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can set one up for free, or you can choose to Pay using a Debit Card by clicking the link below the Login button.
On the payment page, you may login to your PayPal account to complete the transaction. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can set one up for free, or you can choose to Pay using a Debit Card by clicking the gray button at the bottom.
New Agency Application
Could your nonprofit benefit from receiving food from Birch?
Birch's Agency Partners
Click below to view a list of our 2021 agencies who have received over three million pounds of food from Birch Community Services.
Agencies receive over three million pounds of food each year. Below are current Birch Agencies.
- Angels of God
- Basic Needs (Calvary Chapel Southeast)
- Beautiful Portland
- Children’s Club, Inc.
- Church of the Nazarene Adonai
- Clark County Food Bank*
- Columbia Gorge Helping Hands Program
- Compassion 360
- Constructing Hope
- Crossroads Food Bank*
- East County Aid and Comfort
- Emmanuel Community Services
- Estacada Area Food Bank
- Felida Bible Church
- Free Food Ministries
- Freedom House Ministries
- Gethsemane Ministries
- Gleaners of Clackamas County*
- Harvest Christian Church
- Hope Station Community Services, Inc.*
- House of Myrrh Ministries
- Inn His Care
- Lifeline Connections
- Live Love Center (NW)
- Mission Teens, Inc. (Northwest Bible Training Center)
- Mother & Child Education Center
- Need 2 Feed (As Is Church)
- New Life Friends Church
- No One Left Behind
- On The Move Ministries
- Pacific Northwest Outreach*
- Portland Adventist Community Services (PACS)
- Portland Lents Foursquare (Revolution Foursquare Church)
- Portland Rescue Mission*
- Potluck in the Park
- Reedwood Friends Church
- Salvation Army Corps (Gresham)
- Sanctuary Church Food Pantry*
- Set Free Christian Fellowship
- Shepherd’s Gate Church
- Skagit Gleaners*
- South Kelso Neighborhood Association
- St. Henry’s Day Shelter
- St. Henry’s St. Vincent DePaul
- St. John The Baptist St. Vincent DePaul
- St. Mary Magdalene Parish (The Madeleine)
- St. Rita’s SVdP
- Sunshine Division
- Straightway Services
- Teen Challenge Men
- Templo El Monte Calvario
- The Bridge – PDX
- The Loft
- The Redeemed Christian Church of God Chapel of Mercy
- Tigard Community Friends Church FoodShare Pantry
- Tremont Church Food Pantry
- Union Gospel Mission*
- Waste Not Food Taxi
- Waves of Grace NW
- Zarephath’s Pantry
*Reciprocal organization that both gives and receives from Birch