- "Birch has been a TREMENDOUS blessing to our family and we have always felt a sense of compassion and caring with ALL of the staff. I have shared many times over that when we are there, we are always greeted with a smile and BY NAME instead of Family #54. Thank you for all that you have done for us!"BCS Participant
- "I've greatly appreciated all the help I've received from Birch Community Services. Not just the food, boots, and other extras, but the friendly, encouraging people too. You've worked hard to make BCS a quality place and you've succeeded."BCS Participant
- "Just wanted to take the time to say Thank you. I am a single mom and struggling to keep food in my house and utilities on. You have helped me more than you know. It's such a great feeling to know my children will have full bellys. I can't begin to explain how thankful I am."BCS Participant – Single Mom
- “What we valued most about our time with BCS was the reciprocity… not only did we receive, but we were able to give out of our surplus, not only were we served, but we were able to serve. We have endured the hardest time financially in our family and come out stronger. We will never forget all that you did for us in this chapter of our lives. You are such a blessing.”BCS Participant
- “Being involved with BCS has affected our lives in so many ways. Not only has it enabled us to put food on the table and put money in savings, it has given our family opportunities to volunteer and work with a wonderful group of people. BCS has given me a way to help the bottom line through saving on groceries, clothes, and other necessary items. We have been blessed in so many ways through BCS!"BCS Participant
- "This program relieved so much stress from our lives during a time when we had little hope and resources. During the past few months we were able to pay down all of our credit card debt, pay all medical bills, and started a savings account for our home we plan to buy in 2 years."BCS Participant
The BCS Egyptian cooking class was a hit! Thank you to Magdoleen Tawfik for teaching and cooking up some amazing Kafta and Baklava. We believe it is valuable for people to learn about the beautiful variety of ways to cook healthy food. With the exception of a few ingredients, most of the food for the class came from the BCS warehouse.