Nutrition Engagement Intern
Jasmin Conklin is Birch’s Nutrition Engagement Intern while she finishes her Masters in Nutrition from the National University of Natural Medicine in Portland.
Her role is to support Birch families in maximizing their food resources and feeling their best. She’ll be offering recipes, nutrition facts, and more.
A little about Jasmin:
- In my opinion, nothing beats a good taco…but pasta is a close second!
- Food has the power to heal, but everyone’s needs are different! From nutrient density to food sensitivities to picky eating, I can help you figure out what works best for you and your family.
- I’m a firm believer that our relationship with food matters just as much as what we eat.
- I’m the oldest of five kids, so I know mealtime can be hectic! I love finding ways to simplify and bring balance back into nourishing my community.
- My superpower would probably be empathy! I’ve had a lot of practice putting myself in other people’s shoes and learning how to walk with them through changes.
Do you want to get in touch? Do you have suggestions for future blog posts? email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Birch Nutrition” as the subject line.