Nutrition Engagement Intern
Jasmin Conklin was Birch’s Nutrition Engagement Intern from January – June 2021 while she finished her Masters in Nutrition from the National University of Natural Medicine in Portland.
Her role was to support Birch families in maximizing their food resources and feeling their best.
A little about Jasmin:
- In my opinion, nothing beats a good taco…but pasta is a close second!
- Food has the power to heal, but everyone’s needs are different! From nutrient density to food sensitivities to picky eating, I can help you figure out what works best for you and your family.
- I’m a firm believer that our relationship with food matters just as much as what we eat.
- I’m the oldest of five kids, so I know mealtime can be hectic! I love finding ways to simplify and bring balance back into nourishing my community.
- My superpower would probably be empathy! I’ve had a lot of practice putting myself in other people’s shoes and learning how to walk with them through changes.
Want to pick up where Jasmin left off? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.